MILAN - A setback for Inter after suffering a defeat in the Coppa Italia semi-final first leg. Napoli finished 1-0 winners at San Siro thanks to Fabian Ruiz’s goal, with the second leg scheduled on 5 March at the San Paolo. In collaboration with Opta, here are the stats and facts from the game.
- Stefan de Vrij registered 119 touches and 115 passes, both of which are records for him since his arrival in Italy.
- Lukaku and Martinez both had four shots, Napoli’s whole team had five all game.
- Inter have conceded in six consecutive home games for the first time since September 2018.
- Inter lost after a series of ten games unbeaten in which they won six and drew four.
- Napoli have won two of their last three games against Inter, as many wins as in the previous seven.
- Since his arrival at Napoli, Fabián Ruiz has scored three goals against Inter, against no other team has he scored more than once.
- After five consecutive away games at San Siro without goals, Napoli have managed to score in the last two.
- Allan made his 200th Napoli appearance tonight.