MILAN - The big match at San Siro between Inter and Roma finished goalless on matchday 15 in Serie A.
Together with Opta, here are all the stats and trivia from the match:
- For the first time in the current season across Serie A and Champions League matches, Inter failed to score. Prior to tonight, the Nerazzurri scored in the first 19 matches under Antonio Conte.
- For the second time in Serie A history, Inter and Roma have drawn four matches in a row, first doing so between 1966 and 1967.
- For the first time since January 2018 a team under Antonio Conte didn't score at hmoe. Chelse 0-3 Bournemouth in the Premier League was the previous time.
- AS Roma only attempted six shots in total, a negative record for the Giallorossi this season across all competitions.
- In all of the last 10 Serie A matches between Inter and Roma, at least one of them scored at least a goal.
- Samir Handanovic has now equalled Alessandro Costacurta as the player with the 30th most appearances in Serie A.