The team around the team
Founded in 1908, Inter is known as one of the most successful clubs in the world. The Chinese group Suning acquired a majority stake in the Club in June 2016.
The Nerazzurri’s record includes 19 League Titles, 7 Italian Cups, 5 Italian Super Cups, 2 UEFA Cups, 2 Champions Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 Club World Cup. Inter is one of seven clubs to have achieved the ‘Treble’, and the only Italian team to never have been relegated in its 113-year history.
The Club’s foundations of Internationality and Innovation guide its growth towards global markets and in reaching out to new generations around the world.
The Nerazzuri’s Youth Sector is recognized as one of the most important in the world, over the years they’ve won more than 50 trophies and raised a considerable number of professionals who have gone on to compete in Europe’s top leagues.
Inter develops various Corporate Social Responsibility projects through Inter Campus, active since 1997 in 29 countries, and Inter in the Community in the Milan area.
The “Team around the Team”, the staff that work every day to support the sports division, is a group of around 300 employees, the majority of which are ‘millennials’ with an average age of 38 years old and representing more than 10 nationalities. We have a young and dynamic team, which has grown exponentially over the last 5 years, that is committed to carrying out activities and projects within the main areas of the company on a daily basis: Sport, Corporate, Marketing, Commercial and Communications.
The Club’s headquarters are located in the heart of Milan’s Porta Nuova innovation district, within “The Corner” building, certified LEED Gold for its environmentally friendly and efficient performance. Five floors topped off with a panoramic terrace which takes in views from the Madonnina to the San Siro.
The working environment is characterized by natural light created by large windows, carefully selected furnishings and innovative technological solutions, a space in which workstations are accompanied by areas created for collaboration and sharing.
An entire floor of the office is dedicated to the hosting of guests and events. Features include a media room with TV studio, an Inter Heritage area and the Trophy Room: a multimedia installation that tells the entire story of the Nerazzurri’s victories in a single glance.
Named after Giuseppe Meazza, who spent 20 years at Inter from 1927 to 1947 and 284 goals scores, the Stadium is also known as the San Siro, after the neighborhood that hosts it. Nicknamed the ’Scala’ of football, referring to Milan’s famous opera house, it’s been the stage for Inter’s history since 1927. In 1990 the renovation for the World Cup added on a third ring, bringing the total capacity as it currently stands to 80.018 seats.
This is where colleagues work on a daily basis to organize and manage the match-day, along with those dedicated to fan and inter Club relations, ticketing and the sale of exclusive Corporate Hospitality services.
Suning Training Centre
The Suning Training Centre in Memory of Angelo Moratti in Appiano Gentile is the heart of the Club’s sporting activity. With a new Clubhouse – the area that houses the First Team player’s rooms and many other spaces available to staff and management – and a new restaurant. The new innovative and modern facilities reflect Inter’s ambition and vision for the future and have been created with the aim of reaching new and ever higher standards of quality both in terms of sporting performance, as well as infrastructure and work areas.
Suning Development Centre
The Suning Training Centre in Memory of Giacinto Facchetti houses Inter’s youth sector: almost 30.000 square metres in Milan’s large North Park, between the Niguarda and Bresso neighborhoods, with a numerous number of pitches and dedicated facilities.
The doors of the Suning Youth Centre opened with the first bell in September 2020, the latest in a series of projects to renovate and expand the Club’s infrastructure.
The complex, located a short distance from the Suning Training Centre in Interello, houses Inter College, the school attended by athletes from the Nerazzurri’s youth academy, the boarding school dedicated to them and the offices of the Youth Sector.
Our selection process
All CV’s received are read and analyzed by our HR Team and profiles that match the opportunities are called for an aptitude and technical interview.
In addition to an initial interview aimed at assessing soft skills, motivation to join our teams and a good knowledge of English, the candidate may be asked to complete an assessment, based on their seniority and position to which they are applying.
The following technical interview, led by the head of function, will allow the candidate to identify the specialist skills of the department in which they wish to integrate. The candidate may be presented with specific business cases that allow them to get involved in practical cases related to future activities.
Upon successful completion of the selection process, the candidate will receive an offer and will embark on an exciting adventure!
The IT Business Analyst - Corporate analyzes business and information requirements to design optimal systems solutions.
He/she backs business stakeholders in adopting, maintaining, and enhancing applications that support business processes whilst ensuring an optimal consistency with the overall architecture of the organization's information systems.
Scope will cover applications within all Corporate functions, with a specific focus on Finance, HR, Procurement & Logistics, Legal, and Workplace Collaboration.
Main duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Act as an IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) related to Accounting, Finance, Invoicing, Procurement, HR, legal.
- Develop, build, nurture relationships with relevant Corporate teams.
- Establish formal communication channels through which Business Stakeholders can engage IT and IT can engage Business Stakeholders.
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to identify, define, and prioritize opportunities with IT requirements.
- Manage requests and projects identified through right workflows and/or governance bodies.
- Identify and introduce process and technology opportunities.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to IT and business processes, inclusive of As-Is processes, To-Be processes, and business requirements in support of process improvement.
- Develop and execute testing plans, protocols, and verification for IT and Business processes.
- Serves as a point of escalation for Business Stakeholders and IT Operations team to address technology and IT related issues with vendors.
- Engage in multiple projects by working closely with Business Stakeholders and IT Operations team.
Main requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in implementing ERP and HRMS systems.
- A proven expertise with Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution.
- A working knowledge of Office Automation & Collaboration tools (ie. O365).
- Ability to align business & system processes with no / low customizations.
- A working knowledge of data models analysis and of structured query languages.
- Experience working with accounting and financial processes.
- Experience working with HR & Payroll processes.
- Hands-on problem solver approach.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Foundational understanding of IT workflow cycle
Excellent writing skills, clear verbal communication skills, business acumen, critical thinking and team working attitudes will complete the profile.
- University degree in Finance/Business Administration or in Software Engineering/Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of experience with MS Dynamics NAV suite implementation and support.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Knowledge of project and software development life cycle methodologies.
The Data Specialist works on all phases of the data lifecycle, facing complex projects and leveraging data engineering, data integration and data analysis skills to assist business stakeholder in all data valorization initiatives.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Maintain and improve Company’s data architecture.
- Maintain and improve existing data flows (serving business use cases).
- Industrialize and optimize data retrieval and data ingestion processes from different sources (structured, semi-structured, unstructured).
- Identify trends and patterns in data sets and develop algorithms to deduce actionable insights from raw data.
- Develop dashboards, reports, and other visualizations solutions for the internal business stakeholders.
- Ensure the conception to execution process for data projects in strict collaboration with the relevant business partners.
Main requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Database design and use (SQL, noSQL)
- Good skills in analyzing and preparing data.
- Ability to develop statistical and machine learning models (es. PyTorch, Fast.ai, scikit-learn, Pandas).
- Good understanding of models’ results and performances.
Extra points may be recognized in case of knowledges of the following topics:
- Sports Data Management (with a preference for football performance analysis).
- Integration tools.
- Stream Processing platforms (es. Kafka, Talend, Mulesoft, …).
- Data Warehouse design.
- Big Data.
Good communication, business acumen, critical thinking and team working attitudes will complete the profile.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other STEM courses.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record of experiences with main data technology stacks (adhoop, Amazon EMR, Azure Datalake, Snowflake, Cloudera, …).